We’ve compiled some of our favorite articles, studies, books, organizations and people that are creating an impact in our world and we encourage you to do your own research so that you can form your own definition of how to be euflorious.
Everybody is completely different and when you come across conflicting facts, it’s important to spend some time exploring what makes the most sense to YOU! Knowledge is power, so if something below sparks your curiosity, then perhaps it has the message you need today. We selected some of the most inspiring and thought provoking books that we appreciate and as an Amazon Associate, we earn from all qualifying purchases.
Our affiliation and collaboration within scientific & research communities along with the businesses and organizations that are developing products and delivering services, is steadily contributing to the overall advancements in the study of the microbiome as well as as the overall health of individuals around the world! If you would like to share your efforts through our platform or collaborate on your upcoming project, please contact us.
Enjoy these short clips on the microbiome!
“The Invisible Universe Of The Human Microbiome” by NPR
“Mayo Clinic Minute: What is the ‘microbiome,’ and how does it affect your weight?”
“The HIDDEN World of Microbiomes”
Internet - Articles/Videos
- "Chemicals Added to Food in the United States"
- Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee. “History of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.” Nutrition and Health: Dietary Guidelines for Americans - 2005.
- Overweight & Obesity Statistics
- Over 61,000 studies on Pubmed with the search "microbiome"
- Diet is a major influencer of microbial health
- Lifestyle affects our genetics
- Dynamics between exercise and the microbiota
- Bidirectional relationship between gut/brain
- A psychology of the human brain–gut–microbiome axis
- A relationship between C-Section and its contribution to disease
- "Missing Microbes" by Martin J. Blaser 2014
- "The Microbiome Diet" by Raphael Kellman 2015
- "Brain Maker" by David Perlmutter 2015
- "The Pyschobiotic Revolution" by Scott Anderson 2017
- "The Microbiome Solution" by Robynne Chutkan 2016
- "The Good Gut" by Justin Sonnenburg 2016
- "Braving the Wilderness" by Brene Brown 2017
- "The 5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman 2015
- "Quantum Touch" by Richard Gordon 2006
- "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle 2008
- "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle 2004
- "Ask and it is Given" by Esther and Jerry Hicks 2010
- "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield 1997
- "Holistic Pediatrician" by Kathi J Kemper 2016
- "The Conscious Parent" by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- Dr. Perlmutter: A Board-Certified Neurologist and four-time New York Times bestselling author
- Rob Knight: One of the top microbiome scientists and co-founder of American Gut
- Martin Blaser: MD, Head of Human Microbiome Program at NYU and author
- Tony Robbins: World authority on leadership physchology
- Dr. Kellman: Known around the world as the “Microbiome Doctor,” has decades of experience in functional and integrative medicine.
- Dr. Chutkan: Integrative Gastroenterologist and bestselling author
- American Gut: One of the largest crowd sourced, citizen science projects for the microbiome
- Ubiome: One of the leading microbial genomics company
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition: Online courses for Integrative Nutrition Certification
- The Great Courses: Uniquely crafted courses for lifelong learners
- Environmental Working Group: A non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to protecting human health and the environment.
- Gut Bliss: Integrative digestive health education
- Kellman Center: Uses a deep understanding of the microbiome to treat the whole person
- International Probiotics: The Global Voice of Probiotics